Wednesday, June 17

Great Find at Costco!


See my adorable new ceramic garden stool? I think it's going to look perfect next to the white rocking chair in my living room, it's the perfect size to be a small side table. These garden stools sell for 130$ or more at some online retailers. But I found mine at Costco for just 33$ ! It was such a good deal I went back and picked up the display model in a gorgeous dark brown color. We'll be bringing that one to Mom and Dad's cabin when we go to visit, it'll look great on her deck or inside with all her pretty new furniture. Costco also carried the stools in light blue and a cool yellow color! If you don't have a Costco membership I saw Sherry from This Young House write about a similair stool she found at HomeGoods for the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment