Friday, May 8

Party for Two at Our House!

As much as we  love love love  having company, we have even more fun when it's just us. As busy as work has been for Adam it's nice to have a night that we can catch up.  We can sit in the backyard and talk for hours some nights,  there just isn't anything better.  


......Can you spot the HUGE bottle of wine in this picture?!  I have no shame, lol.

This is also a great chance for me to experiment with new recipes!  Adam is my very willing victim.  Even if we're not having guests we still go all out on the weekends with funky drinks and tasty appetizers.  And because I'm hella demanding I find new grill recipes for him to learn too.  I'm about to head out to the grocery store to pick up some stuff to make tonight.  

This is what's on the menu:

- Mango Cilantro Margaritas  ( I love cilantro and I warned you these were experimental recipes!)
- Caramelized Onion Tartlets
- Shrimp and Chicken Satay with Peanut dipping sauce
- Summer Squash Salad

Tomorrow Adam and I will be shooting a wedding, so we have to get our relaxing in tonight.   I have to run now to get things ready for our hot tub night but I'll be back on next week with more on-topic cooking and cocktailing posts.  Let's keep these plans on the DL, the neighbors have been begging for a margarita night and we don't want any party crashers spoiling our fun!!    ;o)

1 comment:

  1. if that was us we would have one of the dogs cannon balling into the tub! (yes they have done this before) im looking foward to your satay. i love margaritas but i hate cilantro. hubby loves it so maybe ill try and make that for him.

    ReplyDelete